Planner Collection Part 1: Van Der Spek Fever


I love fine leather goods.  VDS does a great job when it comes to deliver the impossible from craftsmanship and making customized planners.  Needless to say the customer service is impeccable.

There are  a lot of planners comes and goes in my collection.  These are what I own now.....


  • Black Touch Me Standard
  • Undyed Standard - My current everyday carry.  You can read more about it in my previous blog post (HERE)
  • Janet Leather Olive Green Custom - Highly customized and acquired from the VDS Sale group 


  • Janet Leather Brown Manager 
  • Black Croco 3 pens holder 

If you are interested in getting a custom made planner, go checkout VDS Facebook Fan Page.  I get a lot of inspiration from people posting their custom layouts and thought process behind those custom designs.  There are a few that I love and keep going back to look at...

Natalie Zahnen Designed.  Photo captured from VDS Organizer Fans 


Maria Spinola Designed.  Photo captured from VDS Organizer Fans 


Paige Jennings Zinn Designed.  Photo captured from VDS Organizer Fans

My very first custom designed planner which also the very first post of my blog (HERE).  I have sold the planner and regretted A TON!  



Helpful links if you are interested in getting a Van Der Spek

Other Pages with great information 

Hope you enjoy it and I have two more collection posts, Traveler's Notebook and Gillio coming up soon.  Stay tuned~

xoxo

Kat

Comments

  1. Thanks for the high quality and results-oriented content. You can also read our blog : customized planners

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What is the Plan for 2019? Jibun Techo Mock up in Filofax Ring Planner for Fall

Gillio A6 Compagna vs VDS Un-Widen Senior