Planner Collection Part 2: Timeless Gillio Firenze Planners



Here it comes to part 2 of my planner collection, Gillio Firenze.  Gillio offers a wide range of planner selections and fine leather goods.  It not only limited to planners but also wallets, purses and writing instrument.  All are listed on their website with availability and models.  I love Gillio leather items as their product designs are very functional and the luscious Epoca leather they use.


 



Compagna is the personal size planner and one of the layouts Gillio offers.  It offers single color Epoca Leather, Bi-Color, Real Ostrich and Ostrich X (Less Quill) with different price point.  All Gillio orders comes with the option of Gold or Silver rings, a ball point pen and packaged in dust bag and Gillio Box.  (The layout is very similar to Van Der Spek Touch Me Collection)




Other than planners, Gillio also offers wallets, bags and leather accessories.  I LOVE this lady wallet I got from Gillio and it deserves more love and attention.  It is so functional and compact.  It is large enough to keep all my essentials and small enough to fit in all of my small purse.  I am in this wallet for 2+ years, and I think I am in my "Wallet Peace".  I also owned a Gillio Allround bag and did a review of it HERE.  I will do a video for this lady wallet I own.

Here are some helpful links if you are interested in getting or learn more about Gillio

Gillio Firenze Website 

xoxo
Kat

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the Plan for 2019? Jibun Techo Mock up in Filofax Ring Planner for Fall

Planner Collection Part 1: Van Der Spek Fever

Gillio A6 Compagna vs VDS Un-Widen Senior