One Book July 2018 - Setup


Cannot believe we are half way through the year already!  2018 is a very eventful year for me.  A lot of new and exciting things happened in my life.

So July is around the corner and this will be the third year I participate in the #onebookjuly challenge hosted by Carie Harling, Miss Vickybee and RhomanysRealm.  The rule is to use one book and one pen throughout the month without any changes or switching.

Each year I try different sizes and planning systems in this month to not only participate the challenge in the planning community but also to find out what works and do not works for me.  I tried Fieldnote size traveler's notebook in 2016, Personal size rings planners in 2017 and will be using Standard size traveler's notebook in 2018.






I am using my Pan Am Edition Traveler's notebook and there are four inserts in it.

  1. Fourruof Mustard Yellow Fabric Insert 
  2. Recollection Calendar Insert - using as bullet journal style
  3. Recollection Plastic Folder 
  4. Prima Marketing Sketch Insert - diary 
I am not able to keep with only one pen as I want do practice my brush lettering and watercolor drawings.  This set up is the essentials I need and we will see how it turn out through the month of July.  

Let the journey begin~






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the Plan for 2019? Jibun Techo Mock up in Filofax Ring Planner for Fall

Planner Collection Part 1: Van Der Spek Fever

Gillio A6 Compagna vs VDS Un-Widen Senior