Brush Lettering - Practice Makes Better



I was watching one of my favorite Chinese Stationary Youtuber, Bushime, talking about Tombow Dual Brush Pen.  The video inspired me to practice my brush lettering and I followed the basic stroke videos from Pieces Calligraphy





I am going to make a practice book in my traveler's notebook to practice and while participating #Onebookjuly, I will also join #RockYourHandwriting 

Online Resources: 


Tools
  • I got this Tombow Lettering Set Markers as a starter kit to practice brush lettering
  • I practice on Leuchttrum1917 Notebook and plan to print the line paper out of regular print paper and cut into TN size to be used and carry around with me.  

Are you on or planning to join any challenges? 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the Plan for 2019? Jibun Techo Mock up in Filofax Ring Planner for Fall

Planner Collection Part 1: Van Der Spek Fever

Gillio A6 Compagna vs VDS Un-Widen Senior