I am back - VDS Undyed Standard

Hello~I am back to Blogger!

Last year I tried with Worldpress blog and didn't work out for me.  So I am back to the Blogger.  As this is my first return post, I want to share with you what I have been using.  I typically switch my planner and change the way I plan every quarter or longer.  This is my current setup since beginning of this year and going strong.


VDS Undyed Standard Custom Planner  Facebook  Online Shop

  • Undyed Leather with matching stitching 
  • 25mm silver ring
  • Custom layout on the left side + Secretarial flap on the right side
A lot of people sun tan the undyed planner.  I kinda wana go through a more nature way and see how it turn out after months of use.  I have been in this planner for 2 full months now.  The color changed a bit but not much.  I can definitely see dirt built on it though.  



Inside of my Planner

I have four main sections: 
  1. Monthly:  I have been enjoying using Peanuts Planner Co free monthly printable to plan my future activities and appoints
  2. To Dos: Just a check list of things I need to do for the day/week.  Sorta like bullet journal in ring binder.  Once I completed the task, I use Zebra mildliner to mark as done.  It is inspired by Peanuts Planner Co as that's how she plans.
  3. Expenses:  This section tracks my bills, expenses and passwords.  
  4. List:  Just a reminder of a list of "stuff" I want to track, for examples, TV shows, planners I own, gift list and etc.




Featured Products

Peanuts Planner Co Inserts Facebook  Shop



By the way, instead of using traditional tab header, I kinda play the words and use Tim Holtz Small Talk Stickers to label my tab.  To Dos = Take Risks; Expenses = Stay Strong; List = Stay Curious 

I have also did a Youtube video that you can watch HERE.

xoxo

Kat

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the Plan for 2019? Jibun Techo Mock up in Filofax Ring Planner for Fall

Planner Collection Part 1: Van Der Spek Fever

Gillio A6 Compagna vs VDS Un-Widen Senior