The Bullet Journal Method in an A5 Ring Bound Planner



It has been a chaotic and eventful year.  I moved, got married and got a new job.  Things happened so fast that I am just joggling between different events happened in my life.  Because with all the changes, I stopped using my planner almost completely.  The planner is still with me all the time, but with only one function, booking future appointments in the monthly calendar. 

One Book July topic came by and it was The Bullet Journal Challenge and read along with Carie Harling.  While I was watching the video, I thought, been there, done that and it does not work.  Bounded book is not my friend and bullet journal is just too complicated for my lifestyle.  Yet in these read along videos and the thoughts Carie shared, I decided to give it a shoot by reading the book and learn it again with the original way.  

The book has been an easy and light reading until I reached to the Goal chapter which makes me think of my current lifestyle and what I really seeking for for my life.  Do not want to spill the beans here but will share more details with you all after I finish the reading get my planner setup.  

Like I mentioned earlier, I am not a bounded book person.  Instead I got a budget friendly A5 Ring Planner from Amazon to give the bullet journal a try.  (I am actually pleasantly surprised with the quality of the notebook.)  The idea is from Mariana's Study Corner Youtube.  While reading the book, I gradually set my planner up per the instruction with the twist of been in the ring bound planner.  

To be continue with a full setup in few days~

xoxo
Kat



Comments

  1. Hey there! This is very nice blog. This content is very appreciable because it contains useful information. Please visit our website also: Cheap wedding venue in Perth

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What is the Plan for 2019? Jibun Techo Mock up in Filofax Ring Planner for Fall

Planner Collection Part 1: Van Der Spek Fever

Gillio A6 Compagna vs VDS Un-Widen Senior