Tuesday, April 19, 2016

DIY A6 size Traveler's Notebook

So I am attending Southern California Planner Lovers Retreat this coming Sunday. 



This is the first ever planner meet up and I am a bit nervous and a bit excited.  The event includes goodies swap and gift exchange.  I made an A6 leather traveler's notebook as my gift exchange. 

 
 
I found this amazing notebook inserts at TjMaxx.  

 
It comes with four elastic band to hold up to 4 inserts
 


Front popper pocket can put any loss items, coins and etc.  it also has a full length pocket to put money or receipts


Two card holders and a full length pocket. 

 
The craftsmanship isn't perfect, yet, I enjoy making it. 
Go on my IG to see more photos and videos

2 comments:

  1. The booklet doesn't look A6 (148x105mm) to me? But it might be the angle the photo was taken at.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha it is the angle. I actually can fit Hobonichi a6 in this as well :)

      Delete